Dec 31, 2011

Some Highlights of













  • We celebrated 13 wonderful years of marriage. It is still amazing to be married to my very best friend that I am madly in love with.
  • I visited my beautiful daughter Casie and her husband John, my Dad and stepmom
    Carolyn, little brother Aaron and his beautiful wife Kristen, my sister Debby
    and my nieces Rachel and Adriana and my brand new niece Samadhi and had a
    wonderful time.
  • We bought a 2011 CRV-(Titanium Urban Metallic)
  • We went to Chicago went to museums, parks, trolley rides, boat rides, tours, deep dish pizza, hot dogs, Second City, etc.
  • We visited the Biltmore with Jeff's parents Sue and Gene and had a wonderful weekend full of touring, shopping, eating good food and having a wonderful stay at a bed and breakfast in Asheville, NC.
  • I got lots of Payton hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment